The overall aim of the policy is to contribute to sustainable development in the light of our knowledge and economic conditions.
Sustainable is defined as: Meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs
To further this aim:
- Up to date knowledge of relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice and technical advances is maintained, personnel are informed of relevant requirements, and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure compliance
- Environmental effects are assessed and decisions are taken to control and improve our overall performance
- Minimise the use of detergents and harmful cleaning agents wherever possible (all chemicals which are applied are disposed of under strict COSHH regulations and under the manufacturers instructions)
- Be unobtrusive, minimise noise and leave all sites clean and tidy
- Adhere to all regulations and requirements of our clients and their staff
- Use the reach & wash in all areas wherever possible, as the use of the reach & wash greatly reduces pollution.
© 2013 MSC Access Enterprises ltd. All Rights Reserved.